September 02, 2024

Shifting to Substack

Wafers-

This blog will remain available for previous posts, but I am switching over to substack: morrisberman.substack.com As you all know, the blogger format changed about a month ago or so, and screwed everything up. I'm hoping this shift to substack will eliminate all of these problems, but note that substack allows for an import of only 25 previous posts. If you want to access the 375 prior posts, you have to do it on this blog. Otherwise, please use substack. Sorry for the headache, which was beyond my control.

-mb

2 comments:

  1. Mister Blister5:01 PM

    Funny-- now it looks like the format is pretty much back to normal? At least for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 AM

    I too am noticing a change and can see all of the comments.
    -Baron.

    ReplyDelete